From £12 – £15 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
OptionA is rapidly growing labour agency based in Scottish Borders and East Lothian, has an opportunity for Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join one of the country’s leading food processors R&K Drysdale.
• Carrying out planned preventative maintenance,
• Fault finding and repairs,
• Modifications and renewals on a wide range of food processing equipment.
The ideal Candidate:
• The successful applicant will need to work as a part of a team as well as be able to use their own initiative
• Well organized and ability to prioritize
• Fluent in English
• Qualifications in relevant field and previous experience in factory environment is desirable but not essential as onsite training can be provided on specialist equipment.
• 4 on 4 off shift pattern (includes some weekend and overtime)