We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic general operative to join part of a manufacturing team at a site in East Lothian!
In these difficult times, our client is looking to bring in someone hardworking, that is ambitious and possibly looking to redefine themselves in a new manufacturing-based career.
Ideally you will have some experience in manufacturing work, particularly in grain harvesting, however full training will be provided onsite. We are looking for someone flexible to work in different areas, with the initiative to organise themselves in a productive and safe way.
The successful applicant will need to be physically fit and be prepared for labouring, unloading, using machinery and industrial cleaning in and around the site so this position is an opportunity for varied and physical work. It would also be advantageous to have had previous health and safety training from a labouring site or similar background as applicants may be expected to work at heights.
*Applicants will preferably have their own transport for the commute *
- Machine Operation
- Must be available to work flexible shifts, up to 12 hours (opportunities for overtime)
- Starting places available immediately
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Hourly rate £9 p/h, weekly pay
* Please apply with an up to date CV for the chance to secure an interview or call 0131 677 6900 if you think this could be the perfect position for you *