Are you passionate about nature and the environment? Do you have a green thumb and a desire to work outdoors? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a dedicated Tree Nursery Worker to join our team in Foulden, Scottish Borders. As a Tree Nursery Worker, you will play a crucial role in the cultivation and care of trees and plants. Your work will contribute to the conservation and beautification of our natural landscapes.
- Planting, watering, and caring for trees and plants.
- Assisting with the propagation and cultivation of various tree species.
- Maintaining a clean and organized nursery environment.
- Assisting in the loading and unloading of supplies and materials.
- Following safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure efficient nursery operations.
Successful Applicants Will Have:
- A passion for nature and the environment.
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions.
- Previous experience in a nursery or landscaping environment is a plus but not required.
- Starting hourly wage of £10.42 per hour.
- Full-time schedule with consistent hours (Monday to Friday, 0800-1630).
- Weekly pay.
- Paid holiday accrual.
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful outdoor setting.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A chance to make a positive impact on the environment.
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and be part of a team that nurtures the growth of trees and plants, we encourage you to apply. Help us contribute to a greener and more sustainable future!
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the position. Alternatively, call Ashley on 07500723796 for more information.