Are you looking for a secure position in a well-established company?
- Do you have previous butchery experience?
- Want to join a secure, growing food manufacturer in the FMCG sector?
- Have good attention to detail and the ability to work to high standards?
- Have strong communication and teamwork skills
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A supportive working environment
- Development opportunities for ambitious candidates
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
Would you like to work in a role which includes the following responsibilities?
- Performing all aspects of butchery, including boning, trimming and cutting to specifications
- Picking and packing orders
- Maintaining customer information
- Communicating with other departments
- Maintaining safe and clean working environment in compliance with procedures, rules, and regulations.
If you can say YES to all of the above, then apply now or call our Musselburgh office at 01316776900!
Due to the skilled nature of the position, all applicants must have previous experience and pass a basic block test before starting.
Option A are acting as an employment business to this vacancy.