Are you an experienced Safety and Quality Specialist, QA Manager or Technical Manager within the food manufacturing industry looking to take the next step in your career?
- Do you want to join a market-leading company that offers genuine opportunities for career development and progression?
- Are you an expert in HACCAP and food safety systems?
- Do you have a sound technical knowledge of the food industry across multiple food sectors
- Do you have experience in a technical or quality management role within food manufacturing or in food legislation enforcement?
- Are you able to deliver training in an engaging manner?
- Want to work in a role that offers travel both nationally and internationally?
- Do you have excellent communication and influencing skills?
Then we have the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A growing, secure company
- A supportive working environment
- Excellent training in new skills and the opportunity to progress your career
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
- Working for a progressive and innovative company
Would you like to work in a role with the following responsibilities?
- To manage and deliver scientific and technical projects (training, consultancy, and research) giving high quality and cost-effective solutions
- To support the section manager and hygiene specialist to deliver and grow the factory hygiene services (Hygiene services currently involve consultancy and testing work around topics such as personnel hygiene, hygienic design, building design, air handling, environmental sampling, cleaning & disinfection, training, and general trouble shooting)
- Technical delivery of both research and contract outputs to agreed service levels. Including delivery of training courses
- Answering technical enquiries on food hygiene topics
- Supporting business development and external marketing.
- Be able to communicate externally and internally on the phone, via email and face to face meetings to impart technical and commercial detail to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
- Interact with clients to build relationships and manage their expectations through good questioning techniques to establish their requirements and needs.
- Undertake appropriate technical/audit investigations to aid problem solving.
- Written communications in the form of reports and documents with support as appropriate.
- Make presentations to internal and external audiences,
- Management and delivery of training courses including practical demonstrations
- Design, develop and contribute to collaborative projects with other departments.
- Explore opportunities for external collaboration leading to strategic R&D proposals with support from the line manager.
- Contribute innovative approaches to experimental design and project planning activities.
- Take ownership for the quality and accuracy of own work including highlighting and reporting non-conforming work or other technical problems
If you can say YES to the above, then don’t hesitate and apply now!