Are you an experienced Food Graduate or have experience in QA / Quality Assurance / Technical / Food Safety / Legality in the food industry and looking for your next career move? Would you like to take advantage of living in the vibrant city of Edinburgh or the beautiful Scottish countryside?
- Looking for a new position with excellent opportunities for career development?
- Want to join a friendly, fast-growing, multi-national food manufacturer?
- Have experience in the food industry and want the opportunity to grow your knowledge and skill set.
- Are standards driven with excellent attention to detail and good communication skills?
Then this could be the job for you!
Are you excited by what our client can offer?
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- A supportive working environment
- Development opportunities for ambitious candidates
- Working for an organisation that values every employee
- Joining a team with lots of experience
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
Are you confident working in a role that will include but is not limited to the following responsibilities?
- Creating and maintaining Customer Specifications
- Document Control for the Technical function
- Assisting the Technical Services Manager with Audit Compliance
- Administration and maintenance of the Raw Material Database
- Receipt and administration of Consumer Complaints; maintaining and reporting information to monitor trends, and identify and address recurring issues
- Maintaining product testing database and various schedules including nutritional, chemical and other contaminants and preparing results
As the successful candidate you will have previous experience of the following:
- Specification writing and maintenance in different customer systems
- Sound experience of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication both verbal and written
- A degree in Food Science or relevant subject would be advantageous.
- A good understanding of legislation to ensure food safety is met at all times.
If you can say YES to the above, then don’t hesitate and apply now!